Friday, August 31, 2012

What Is In Store For the Future

If you have not heard there has been a lot of transition in my life. My daughter was born on the 12th and there were some complications. She was in the NICU for several days, but we were able to bring her home on the 17th. That was the good news. The bad news was that she had 2 holes in her heart, an artery that was supposed to close at birth was still open and she has cataracts that will need to be removed. Needless to say, I have been very busy between work, doctors appointments and the upcoming event on September 9th from 2-8 at the Ash Grove City Park. I have been slacking!

Here is the game plan for the future. As of Friday, the 14th of September I will begin publishing a blog every Friday at noon. It will be called Feature Friday. Every other week I will have a blog up that will review a chapter of a book I am reading, and that will be put up on Wednesday at noon. I will also be attempting to lose weight and overcome my addiction to comfort eating and sloth. That will be up every other Wednesday, starting the 12th at noon. Weight-loss Wednesday one week, then Wisdom Wednesday the following week and a personal blog every week for Feature Friday. Nifty, huh!! This way you will have two blogs to read every week and you know the time they will be published.
I have been doing a VLog daily, and putting it up on my YouTube channel, BetterLifeInRecovery. I have had several of them which have been put on here. I want to know, is having them posted on here something that would interest you? Hopefully so. I will not be posting them on here daily but I will be posting a weeks worth at a time. So, for now I will say good day to you. I will be posting next on the 14th once I have had an opportunity to go to Barnes in St Louis to have my daughter looked at and the BLiR event is over. She was looked at, and there will be a surgery on the 5th and another on the 12th of October.

In closing, sorry for the long gaps lately but life has been calling and my family comes before this blog. I will talk to you all in a week. Thanks for sticking by and reading what I have to write. I hope you enjoy reading and listening to it as much as I enjoy putting it up here! If you have any questions you want answered or anything you would like to hear me talk/write about be sure to get ahold of me: email, facebook, twitter or leave a comment on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment