Wednesday, September 12, 2012

From Shack to Temple Weight Loss Wednesday pt 050

So I was going to start writing again about my weight, but I hurt my leg yesterday and will be putting off the 5K a day for two weeks. Due to that I will begin writing the blog in two weeks with all kinds of good things. That said, I can tell you this. I was doing great, down about 25 pounds when my daughter was born. I slacked and did not go to the gym and had a couple of bad meals and I was full blown back the way I was before.
I was watching what I ate. I was drinking water, tea and milk. I was waking up at 4:30 5 days a week so I could go to the gym. Now I am eating horribly, I drink at least one mocha frappacino a day. I am having trouble pulling myself out of bed at 7 to get to work. It has gotten bad, all because I allowed the door to open.
Here is what I am going to do. I am going to use the rest of this week to get my goals down and figure out what I need to do daily. I will use that to start the blog you will get in two weeks, as well as how it is going. All I know now is that I am suffering, gaining weight and am lethargic because I gave in. By giving in, by cracking the door to food and sloth it has taken back over.
I WILL DEFEAT IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment